YEA TEAGAN!! Way to go, buddy. Seriously, my favorite time is when they can sit, but not crawl because they are able to entertain themselves with a few toys scattered around them, but you don't have to worry about them eating bugs and such yet, unless the bug crawls towards the baby, at that point, its your fault. Sheese Katie, get the bugs out of your house!!
So, so cute! He is absolutley adorable, sweet Katie! I love it! I still can't believe how big he's getting. And Ainsley is still convinced that we are going to name our new baby Teagan and she has her own little baby she drags around that is named Teagan.
"We do not remember the days ... we remember the moments."
The moments of infancy and toddler-hood are passing too quickly, so we use this blog to try to catch and preserve these precious moments for our little family. Travis and Katie were married in the summer of 2006. Teagan joined us in October 2007 and our little Heidi came to us in November 2009.
6 comments:
what a sweet baby!
Katie, your baby is so adorable! I honestly can't believe how big he is getting.
YEA TEAGAN!! Way to go, buddy. Seriously, my favorite time is when they can sit, but not crawl because they are able to entertain themselves with a few toys scattered around them, but you don't have to worry about them eating bugs and such yet, unless the bug crawls towards the baby, at that point, its your fault. Sheese Katie, get the bugs out of your house!!
Oh, and it would be nice if you commented on my blog once in a while. (sniff sniff)
So, so cute! He is absolutley adorable, sweet Katie! I love it! I still can't believe how big he's getting. And Ainsley is still convinced that we are going to name our new baby Teagan and she has her own little baby she drags around that is named Teagan.
CUTE>. It was fun to see you On saturday. We gotta get together more often. I MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment