Yesterday Travis and I celebrated our third year wedding anniversary!!
It's hard to believe that so much time has past, yet I can't hardly remember a time without him! I am so grateful for you Travis! What a wonderful husband, father, and friend you are! I am so grateful that we are sealed together forever!! I can't imagine my life without you!
It's been a busy three years for us!
Our precious Teagan has joined our family,
Travis is finally done with School,
Travis has a wonderful job, and we are living in Texas,
(Somewhere we didn't plan on three years ago)
We have another precious baby girl who will be joining us soon.
I couldn't ask for anything more!
And do you know what?
I have a feeling that "The best is yet to come!"
I love you honey!!
It's hard to believe that so much time has past, yet I can't hardly remember a time without him! I am so grateful for you Travis! What a wonderful husband, father, and friend you are! I am so grateful that we are sealed together forever!! I can't imagine my life without you!
It's been a busy three years for us!
Our precious Teagan has joined our family,
Travis is finally done with School,
Travis has a wonderful job, and we are living in Texas,
(Somewhere we didn't plan on three years ago)
We have another precious baby girl who will be joining us soon.
I couldn't ask for anything more!
And do you know what?
I have a feeling that "The best is yet to come!"
I love you honey!!


4 comments:
Awwwww! I'm all soggy'eyed! CONGRATS you two!!!
3 years already!?! Congrats! You guys are so cute together!
Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you on that day!
Happy Anniversary, you tow. I love you!
Post a Comment