Monday, July 20, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Some of my cousins are very successful in doing home family photo shoots. So I thought we would give it a try! We weren't as successful as I hoped we would be, but we were more successful than I feared we might be. Here's some of the pictures!


Love my tongue?



7 comments:

Ariana said...

Katie! It's Ariana (Larson). I found your blog by linking from Becky's and Kaelynne's. How are you? Your little boy is SO cute! Where are you guys living now? I'm so excited that we can all keep in touch online! Could you send me an email so I can send you an invitation to our blog?

fanoftheboard (at) hotmail (dot) com

Jill said...

Katie... so have you heard of photobucket.com? I just have a point and click not super in any way fancy camera, then I go to photobucket and make my picts look a bit better. I'll do one of yours there just so you can see the difference if you want and email it to you, but I don't think I have your email.

Jill said...

Oh, and photobucket is free... and you have SUCH a CUTE CUTE CUTE little boy!

Jill said...

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/jmaccabe/CIMG0670-1.jpg

maybe that will work but maybe not to see it...

Jill said...

Sorry I know I'm over the top about this stuff, you can delete my tons of comments after you read them, but I think just past the link at the top and it works...

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/jmaccabe/071-4-1-1.jpg

Jill said...

Wow, PLEASE delete all these, how embarrassing... the last comment was going to be my last but I sent the wrong link, here -

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/jmaccabe/071-4-1-1.jpg

Kaelynn said...

You know how everyone always says that your kids always look like either you or your hudband? I think he is an ADORABLE blend of both of you! I am awful at the family shoots too, that's why I love digital cameras cuz' you can take a million photos and finally find one good one. I've learned that's the secret of professionals too :)

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!