Monday, July 20, 2009

Day at the Zoo

Teagan and I were invited to join a playgroup that was going to the zoo! We had so much fun! We got to see all the fun monkeys, and the elephants, and rhinos, and jaguars, and hippos and all these other really fun animals! Teagan had a blast! It was about 98 Degrees at 9:00 in the morning, and the humidity was extremely high. I haven't been so hot in a long time (Teagan and I usually avoid the hot days by indoor activities) Here are some pictures that I took. The other little kids in the picture are from our play group. The zoo had a fun petting zoo with goats for the kids.


Okay, okay, so when it's freaking hot outside, I don't think to take pictures!! I'll do better next time!! But we had a lot of fun!

0 comments:

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!