On Sunday night, we got to go and see Teagan's Great-Grandma Kulbeth. (And she is really Great, by the way!) We had so much fun visiting with her, and looking at some pictures she brought! While Travis and I were visiting with her, Teagan found a cool toy to play with. It was a bus that you can either sit on and walk, or push it around. Also at the house were some cousins to play with. One little boy was almost 3. Well, the little boy kept taking this toy away from Teagan. Teagan, being such a sweetheart, would just let him take it and sit with me (I got a few cars from the diaper bag and Teagan would play with them on my lap) until the little boy got bored and would abandon this toy. Then Teagan would run over and reclaim it. Just to be bumped off again by this cousin. Well, they were in the Kitchen when the cousin was trying to reclaim the toy, when I heard some noise. I peeked into the kitchen, and the little boy was holding a cup half full of water, and he was very wet! Teagan just walked away and came to sit on my lap. Well, the little boy's mother came to tell me that Teagan had gotten the water and dumped it all over the cousin! Teagan just stayed on my lap the rest of the evening!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha ha! Did he's cousin leave him alone after that?
That's hilarious. I should try that next time you take something from me.
That is too funny! What a resourceful young man!
What a great story! Teagan's so self-reliant already. :) Who was the cousin, by the way?
Post a Comment