I got this from Stacy. I know the holiday season is over...but I thought it is interesting and fun anyways!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Are you Crazy? Hot Chocolate with marshmallows!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? He just sets them out and puts a blanket over them so no one can peek!
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? We got the colored, 16 function, blink-like-crazy in every combination lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We didn't buy any this year. But I wore my mistletoe socks, and made Travis and Teagan kiss me!
5. When do you put your decorations up? We try for Thanksgiving weekend, but I think we were a week late this year!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? All of it! I just love food!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I love the Christmas Eve Family night we used to have!(We have started doing it in our family too). Hearing Dad read the Christmas story, and Scot always having some crazy contribution. Having to stop right in the middle to listen to carolers. Yeah, My favorite memories will always be our Christmas program.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I made Santa a special cookie (aka: It had about 2 inches of Frosting on it and every kind of sprinkle you can imagine!) and put it on Santa's plate before going to bed. When we got up, the cookie was back in the Tupperware! Then Scot told me the truth!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our tree had the crazy lights, and blue, silver and gold balls, and little red bows and an assortment of cool other little ornaments!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Since we are moving to Texas and this was probably my last white Christmas for a while, I will have to say "Love it!" I love the snow, and curling up under a blanket with a good book and some hot chocolate!
12. Can you ice skate? I haven't been ice skating in 10 years. So I can, if there is a strong wall to hold me up!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Snowy! Snowy was a large white teddy bear that I got when I was five. He had a green scarf and a green hat that said 1988 on the brim of his hat. Merilee and I used to hide things in his hat, and his eyeball fell out once when we were riding bikes and mom had to hot glue it back on! And Merilee threw up on it a lot when we were little but he was my favorite, and just before I went home for Thanksgiving my mom took him to Goodwill without telling me, so now I don't have my favorite christmas toy ever!!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?Family! I love being with my family, or calling them!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Dad's divinity! My amazing Homemade fudge... I just love food!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Family Night on Christmas Eve!
17. What tops your tree? Star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving! It is so fun to see Teagan Love, and I mean LOVE, the wrapping paper we gave him for Christmas!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I don't think I can pick. But Teagan loved the Dashing through the Snow, and would cry in the car until we sang it to him!
20. Candy Canes! The only one I ate this year was after Christmas, at Tithing settlement, I got one from the Bishop.
21. What is you favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, no... The Polar Express, No... White Christmas, It's a toss up!
22. Black Friday. . . all over it or NO WAY? We slept in that day!
23. Craziest gift you ever got? Socks!
24. Is your tree artificial or fresh cut? Are you kidding, it's not a true Christmas Tree if it's not real! It has to be a real Tree!
25. What do you eat for Christmas breakfast? Well, Travis has a tradition to have a Christmas Bread, but the Yeast didn't work this year, so we had homemade Pancakes!
I thought this was fun! I would like to know what some of the rest of you think about Christmas!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Holiday Getting to Know you!
Posted by
Katie
at
7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment