Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland!!

Provo has been dumped on with snow in the last week, which means Teagan and I haven't been out very much!!! We were both getting cabin fever, so I decided it was time to go play in the snow.


At first, Teagan thought I was really mean to make him go out! His coat is so big, he can hardly move!! So when he's down, he's down!!


After a while, he decided it was pretty cool out in the snow, as long as he was standing on the cleared walk, and didn't have to move!


But he ended up making his first ever snow angel! This started more tears, and so we went back inside. I believe we were out there for only about 15 minutes, and he cried for about 10 of it!

Ahhh, The joys of Snow!!!

0 comments:

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!