Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is a Time of Miracles!

Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year. It's amazing the miracles that happen at this time of year! My goal this month is to see more of the little miracles that happen in our lives. I did this for Christmas a few years ago, on my mission. Christmas seemed to mean more to me that year. The miracles that I find don't have to be big things, maybe just a nice parking spot... or a friendly person that may cross my way. I may not share them all with you, But I will share some of them. This is always a good idea, if your looking for a way to bring Christmas a little closer this year!


Miracle for today: I quite my job almost a month ago, with the hope that I would be able to start working again almost immediately. However there were several large delays. But today, I was able to pick up my new equipment so that I can start working again! This is a huge blessing for us!! I am very grateful for this miracle!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

you quit your job?!? Why? So I've been thinking about you a lot. I took out the christmas sign you made for me - remember? I thought I would outline the letters so you could see them in our dark house, and ended up adding glitter and stuff. I'll have to show you. I miss seeing you guys! Where will you be around christmas time? Tegan is so cute and big!

Jill said...

And this is a great idea! I think I'm going to do it too! Thanks for the christmas cheer!

Debbie Lawrence said...

I am so glad you posted about this. I few months ago I bought a little notebook so that I could write down daily miracles but never got around to starting it. I am going to go get that notebook and start right now! Thank you for the reminder! :)

Scot and Jenny said...

This is a great idea Katie! I will definitely be looking for the little miracles in my life too!

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!