Friday, January 18, 2008

THERE'S SO MUCH FOR ME TO DISCOVER!!!


Some Things I have tried...

Gravy
Grape Juice
BBQ Sauce
Strawberry Jam
Sprite
Fruit punch
Kool-Aid
Lemons
Steak Sauce
Spaghetti Sauce
Green Peppers
Orange
Gummi Worms, (I'm following after my Mom!!)
peppermint
Chicken Broth
Pizza Sauce (I LOVE pizza sauce)
Limes
Sparkling Cider
Mayo


I love trying new things...

...but this is what I think of most of them!!!

4 comments:

Merilee said...

That's the cutest little face!! Oh, I could just eat him. I won't.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Good, Merilee. Because then Katie would likely not forgive you and that would be a tragedy. Kate, he's gorgeous AND adventureous! You're going to have your hands full, because he's already a ladies man.

Williamson Fam said...

Katie, he is so cute, its sad that i have only seen him once EVER...Hopefully we'll see you at the wedding. I love blogs!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

He is so cute, that is the cutest face he's pulling! I haven't seen him really either, just once when he was little little, so I'm excited for when we can see him again!
Love ya!

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!