Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family Update!!

It's this time of year that I remember why I love Texas so much! Teagan, Heidi and I walked the half a block to get the mail yesterday, and Teagan and Heidi picked me 4 different kinds of wild flowers. They are everywhere and so pretty!

Teagan is so long that we decided he was to big for his Toddler bed. So he got a "big-big-big boy bed" He loves it and it makes him feel so big. I don't know if I'm ready for him to be this big.

Teagan and Heidi have fun playing in his room. She wants so bad to get up on his bed, but she just isn't big enough, and that frustrates her.

But Heidi is getting bigger and bigger. She loves to be tickled, and sometimes sits and tickles her own tummy if she wants to laugh and no one is tickling her. She is a cutie with her big blue eyes!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh they are so cute and getting so big...

Jill said...

Wow katie, I totally see you in her! So so so so cute! And I was up feeding Calvin so late the other night! Phew - ready for him to sleep through the night! Love you cousin!

Stacy said...

Heidi looks so much like you Katie! She is darling! And Teagan in a big bed? Wow! He is growing up so much.

 

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!